Monday, March 1, 2010

Organized Mess

Ever heard of the Free Association technique? Well, it’s a very simple activity of spontaneously expressing our thoughts or ideas, in which each one is allowed to lead to or suggest the next. We usually do it with single words (e.g., Red --> Apple --> Fuji--> Japan, and so on), but mine’s a longer version. It’s a really fun psychological exercise. It allows one to explore the unconscious, and at the same, it’s a good way of working out those brain cells. By the way, thanks to Encarta Encyclopedia for that definition. Now lemme start from that…

1. I love Encarta. I can’t get enough of it. I’ve always been a scavenger of all sorts of information, and Encarta is just one of those that can appease that vicious hunger of mine. Unfortunately, it doesn’t contain everything I need to know. Thank goodness there’s Wikipedia.

2. I’m proud to announce that I contributed something for Wikipedia! Haha! So I was leisurely reading through some information about my school and I noticed that the list of publications in the institution is incomplete. The missing link happened to be my department’s periodical. So like an overexcited imp, I immediately clicked on the “Edit” button and started typing. Sounds superficial, but it was a great feeling for me. You only have a few chances in life and once you had one, just embrace it fully.

3. I’ve not totally liked the film One More Chance and I don’t know why. They say it’s the best John Lloyd-Bea movie to date, but for me, Close To You remains as my favorite. And I hate to admit that I’m considering watching I Miss You Like Crazy. Fudge. Do I have an unconscious obsession for JL and Bea? And I thought I despise JL, for some reason. Insecure? LOL. But I like him when he performs with the Kanto Boys, though.

4. I love the Backstreet Boys. They’re simply the BEST. BOY. BAND. EVER. I remember I was first year high school when one of my friends ridiculed me in front of another friend just because I enjoy listening to boy bands. Then yesterday while I was checking on my Facebook account, I saw a wall post from him saying, “BSB hangover! I’m currently listening to their old songs, hehe.” Friggin’ hypocrite.

5. I believe I’ve already flayed Jejomar Binay for his hypocrisy. That bastard, criticizing Bayani Fernando’s posters late last year, saying it was a form of premature campaigning. But look who’s got his TV ads running way before the campaign period starts. Seriously, that guy doesn’t deserve to win.

6. Talk about winning, I’m suddenly reminded of Ana Ivanovic. Thanks to those who voted and for those who haven’t yet, kindly check out my previous post. Your efforts will be well appreciated. Hope she does well not only in FHM but in her professional competitions as well.

7. Another competition that I’m so absorbed is American Idol. Some say that this season is the weakest but it doesn’t matter. I love Didi Benami! Her style reminds me so much of Megan Corkrey’s. I wonder what’s up with her lately. Need to check on her.

8. I’m currently cyber-stalking Kim Yu-Na, that lovely figure skater from South Korea who won the gold medal in this year’s Winter Olympics. I love skating! I love winter! I love ice! I love South Korea! But I hate K-Pop. To death. Seriously, I am so fed up listening to them it makes me wanna barf.

9. Same thing with cakes. For the past six days, I had four more-than-enough servings of cake. Last Wednesday and Thursday, my good friends and I gorged over a half-roll cake from Goldilocks. And for the record, I did it with a different set of friends. And then yesterday, we celebrated my aunt’s birthday. And you guessed it right, more servings of cake for me. The fourth was today at breakfast. What a life.

10. Life is beautiful, don’t you agree?

36 Comments:

EngrMoks said...

agree with you badong..yes! life is beautiful kung wala kang inaasam na bagay sa mundo..maging kuntento na kung anu meon ka..count your blessings! at maging nasaya na at hindi ka tulad ng mga taong hindi naabot ang kaya mo.

pmm012 said...

i tried reading the list backwards.. hahaha. it made no sense until of course I got to the top where you explained what it is. hahah.. sorry, my brain's haywire right now, have to do something dumb..ang lakas ng trip ko ngayon, sensya na..

jan geronimo said...

i'd like to have some of that cake. Ahehehe. Tamang tama yan sa black coffee ko.

American Idol - still love watching it because of Simon. Keeps me glued because I'm interested in what Simon is going to say next. Sharpens your snarky, mean heart.

Badong said...

@MOKONG: yes naman Moks! ang serious natin dun a! hehe. salamat!

Badong said...

PMM: haha! oo nga, medyo may pagka-adik yung ginawa mo. lol

Badong said...

@JAN: I'd love to give you some Lolo Jan, kaso ubos na e!
I also like Simon, kaso nga lang last season niya na sa AI. Sa X Factor ko na lang siya panunuorin.

Leomar said...

I totally agree, life is beautiful... Sometimes, we just have to embrace and love life and it will love us back.

BTW, favorite din ng gf ko si Didi Benami. Di sya maka-move on sa version ni Didi ng Terrified ni Kara.

Xprosaic said...

Ahahahahahah life is so wonderful! jijijijiji

Vajarl said...

You just made me add something into my Lifetime To Do Lists. Pay Wikipedia back after helping me with all those homeworks I had! Haha.

Lloydy! Wahahaha.

I'm sorry but I just laughed when you said BSB is the BEST BOYBAND EVER. I imagined you saying that and really, that was too funny. Lol.

You liked Megan Joy? Hooray! I am a huge Jazz fan so I was rooting for her last season. I don't know what this season is doing that makes me hate it since I have been a fan for a long time now, but they have to stop that. Or I might just switch over and watch Pinoy Idol instead.. Errr, not likely.

Life is beautiful. :)

Badong said...

@LEOMAR: ang ganda naman kasi ng version ni Didi! actually, first time kong narinig yun kay Didi. dinownload ko nga agad e.

Badong said...

@XPROSAIC: korek!

Badong said...

@VAJARL: haha! kahit ako parang nahiya sa sarili ko nung sinabi kong BSB is the best ever. with conviction. hehe.

naku, ang mas mahalaga dyan, wala ng Pinoy Idol. lol

Vajarl said...

With conviction. Natawa ule ako. Hahaha. Nakikisayaw kanung bata ka sa quit playing games no?

Badong said...

@VAJARL: haha! hindi naman. Sa Get Down lumalabas ang pagiging dancer ko! hehe

MinnieRunner said...

I love reading your free association technique list. The winning reminds me of my current post! :)

Badong said...

@MINNIRUNNER: sige, I'll go check it.:)

Random Student said...

ang rich ng post parang full of sauce. tasty. by the way I was at a BSB concert for free (job perk) years ago and it was my first time seeing and hearing the whole of the araneta audience singing as if may flag ceremony. nakakakilabot in a good way.

Badong said...

@RANDOM STUDENT: WOAH! Inggit ako! makapag-trabaho nga sa kompanya niyo! hehe

Anonymous said...

hmmmm. ako din. i love cakes!

anyways, gusto ko yung last entry. yung life is beautiful. and we many opprtunities to make it more beautiful! yehey! haha. :D

Vajarl said...

Birthday party ng kaibigan ko last saturday, puro BSB ang tugtog. Naalala kita. Hahaha.

gege said...

gwapo ba si?
e gwapo ba si?
tingin mo mahal ni si si si?
e tingin mo mahal ni si si si?

free association pala yung usapan natin.
magaling magaling!

^ - ^

mon said...

Louis Vuitton, a worldwide renowned brand, was an international French fashion house which was engaged to produce a wide range of products, such as leather goods, Louis Vuitton handbags trunks, garments, jewelry, shoes, watches, accessories, sunglasses, and so on. Although the term Louis Vuitton is deeply rooted among people, it was originally referred to LV Malletier. It is well known for its iconic LV monogram and logo which symbolize an everlasting good reputation and wealth.Recommended Articles Louis Vuitton StoryThis designer cherishes a large number of high-end products in the international fashion industry.

Dated from to the year of 1854, Louis Vuitton began to dwell on its legendary story in the world. It has its unique and thorough way to sell its products, in its own retail LV stores, high class shopping malls and even some small boutiques as well as online shopping. Day after day, year after year, Louis Vuitton continues to perform a fierce competition with those luxury brands such as Hermes, Versace, Burberry, Recommended ArticlesChanel, Gucci, Dolce &Gabbana, Christian Dior, Fendi, Coach and Prada.


Louis Vuitton, a worldwide renowned brand, was an international French fashion house which was engaged to produce a wide range of products, such as leather goods, Louis Vuitton handbags trunks, garments, jewelry, shoes, watches, accessories, sunglasses, and so on. Although the term Louis Vuitton is deeply rooted among people, it was originally referred to LV Malletier. It is well known for its iconic vitton purses and logo which symbolize an everlasting good reputation and wealth.Recommended Articles Louis Vuitton StoryThis designer cherishes a large number of high-end products in the international fashion industry.

Anonymous said...

Cool. But difficult. Thanks, Badz, for sharing.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

(Pag may tym ka, dalawin mo naman ung Kablogs Journal. Owe you one.)

Roy said...

I always love the word association game, and at the same time I hate it too. You never know what may come out of it.

You took it a little further. Nice connecting Badong ;-)

Just dropping by to see how have you been doing.

orville said...

actually kanina lang pinapakinggan ko ang isang song ng bsb na more than that,,, naalala ko tuloy ang mga nakaraan.. hehe

first time ko po dito..

zhangxia said...

Consider suggesting ysl shoes that your client include making her own thank you notes and, even the place cards, if you are including a sit-down manolo shoes reception for their wedding. Once again, a good blahnik or inkjet printer can do the fancy fonts and include a ysl boots picture of the couple to make them personal. The thank you notes would stand out if manolo blahnik shoes they were sent blahnik shoes with a wedding picture on the stamps.

Anonymous said...

Adidas and Puma
When each decided to form his own company, the original names were created by using the first two letters of the first names: Addas and Ruda. There was actually a children's shoe brand with the name Addas, so Adi added an i. In Rudolf's case, his marketing flair and his assistants probably told him that Ruda wasn't very inspiring. So he changed it. Adidas outlet quickly became a much larger company than its rival. One of the critical failures for Puma was that Rudolf had an argument with the coach of the German soccer team, and that allowed Adidas an opening before the 1954 World Cup, where, completely against all odds, West Germany won against nike outlet .Adi Dassler was in all the newspaper pictures; he was everywhere. And the Adidas black boots with the stripes were on all the players. From that moment on they received letters from around the world from people wanting to sell Adidas in other countries. As good as the puma outlet were, it would take many years to build up its international business.

Unknown said...

manuel antonio costa rica,
costa rica carara biological,
arenal costa rica,
costa rica crocodile aventure,
costa rica poas volcano,
monteverde costa rica,
costa rica sea kayaking,
costa rica rafting,
costa rica adventure atv,
canopy costa rica tours,
rainforest tour costarica,
vacation rentals,
groups travel,
los suenos costa rica,
www.kingtours.com

Traveliztera said...

Hmmm... go westlife?? HAHAHAHAH!

Unknown said...

Traditional charm bracelets pandora jewerly are made of a silver or gold chain with charms dangling. There are literally hundreds of pandora bead different styles and themes to choose from when purchasing traditional charm jewelry. Some of the more common pandora charms bracelets themes and styles of charm bracelets available include:Beach lover themes.Victorian Pandora beads style charmsVintage charm jewelr.Traditional charm bracelets discount pandora make superb gifts. You can literally find a charm to pandora sale represent almost any interest, hobby or theme. Sports, animals, travel, landscapes. you name discount pandora charms it! In the world of charms, almost anything is pandora charms 2010 possible. Many people enjoy buy pandora charm receiving and exchanging charms as part of a hobby or Pandora beads 2010 friendship building.

sara chen said...

Moncler women coat are the most universal items of clothing ever created and are easy to be matched with a simple tank top. And this let many parents are deeply fond of Moncler Jackets, also.

This Moncler shop online
Long Women’s Down Jacket is specially designed for our mums, in view of their elder age and body condition. Its design idea is equipped with best warmth performance, modern shape and be durable, so as to protect the elder as a large extend. Its length can protect the age’s legs well, because their legs are becoming more and more cold- blooded. The two front pockets provide the big convenience with them, to put other accessory into, it also can warm the aged hands perfectly. In addition, its high warmth hood can keep off the cold wind from the order’s head. Its fashion design style is also accord to their temperament.

So if you don’t know how to select a present for her, this Moncler men down 2010 is a best idea. As in the cold winter, no matter where she can go, she can wear this fashion and warm Moncler jackets with her at all the times. Let’s give great mums’ our deep love.

LON said...

LOVE CAKES! HAHA.
THEY MAKE YOU EXCLAIM "THIS IS LIFE!"

thecure said...

im a new blogger follow mo naman blog ko:
http://thecuree.blogspot.com/
thanks,
my comment is One more chance is the only movie i like with bea & john loyd, kasi magaganda yong mga linya na binibitawan nila, & i always love John loyd's performance. salamat uli.

Anonymous said...

Just personal suggestion: I hope you’ll come back some day to re-update the blog. Best wishes.- Data Recovery Free Help

David Pascht said...

i really like your blog.. :)

chela said...


SEO Services, find great SEO tips and more about internet marketing