Monday, December 1, 2008

And the Race is Down to Three

Oh, what a heartbreak loss! Just when everybody predicted who will be the top three teams to race for the million came an unexpected setback from the mother-and-son tandem of Toni and Dallas. Cruel. They're actually my favorite team this season; such a humble pair. But good stuff doesn't always go along good people. Oh, well.

Now we're left with three of the most irritating teams: Nick and Starr; Dan and Andrew and; Ken and Tina. They're such a pain in the ass especially the exceedingly self-righteous Tina. This is such a weak season.

So who do you think will win the race? I hope it's not Nick and Starr. I don't know. I just don't like their tandem. Dan and Andrew? Uhm... Well, right now, I'm actually rooting for Ken and Tina, no matter how irritating the woman is. I just don't like Nick and Starr, that is.