Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Rainy New Year's Eve

Oh yes, just a few hours from now before we bid adios to 2008 and officially welcome the new year! Hell yeah! This has been a wonderful year since a lot of memoraable things happened to me (e.g., I had my first job and I started blogging!). And what makes this year even more memorable is that we probably will have to celebrate the turn of the year with umbrellas on our heads. It's been friggin' raining since this morning! No wonder I wasn't woken up by the sound of our neighbor's firecrackers like the usual. But as of this moment, I can see a faint glow of sunlight breaking outside. Seems like my friends' 'Sun Dance' is working perfectly. Keep it up guys!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to think about the great things that happened in 2008 and I'm looking forward to 2009! If if it rains :)

Anonymous said...

Rain is a blessing. I love the rain! Happy New Year to you too! :)

Elisheva Wiriaatmadja

Anonymous said...

I love the rain.

Happy new year to you too. Have an awesome year ahead and may all your dreams come true.

Mahogany Chic said...

I would take rain over snow any day. :) It is 6 degrees here and snowing.
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for the nice comment. :)