Thursday, February 19, 2009

American Idol Season 8 - Semis - Group 1 - Results

Blah. Last night's performances were so epic failures that I didn't even bother make a decent review about it. In a nutshell, the show revolved around terrible song choices and --this truly sucks--Danny Gokey. Nah. I admit he's a good singer and all but he is just soooo overrated. Tatiana Del Toro was a surprise. Admit it, guys! She sang well, though there were a couple of off parts. Another surprise for me was Alexis Grace. I wasn't able to see her auditions that's why I have little interest on her but last night was a blast for her! She rocked it out! It affirmed my belief that the name of this year's winner will start with letter 'A'. LOL

Going back to this post's original purpose, here are the results:

Entering the Top 12 are

1. Alexis Grace

2. Michael Sarver

3. Danny Gokey


Shoot! Anoop didn't make it! What an epic mistake! I really hope he makes it as a wild card.

Next Week’s group: Megan Corkrey, Kris Allen, Mishavonna Henson, Matt Breitzke, Allison Iraheta, Matt Giraud, Jasmine Murray, Kai Kalama, Jesse Langseth, Adam Lambert, Jeanine Vailes and Nick Mitchell.

Go Megan! Go Adam!

1 Comment:

Nebz said...

I was hoping pa naman for Anoop to be included.

Sa Webes pa ipapalabas sa Saudi ang AI e. At least dahil sa blog mo nalaman ko na ang results.