Friday, February 27, 2009

American Idol Season 8 - Semis - Group 2 Results

Three straight days of being over productive (I shun using the word 'busy') caused me to miss the performances of the second group. I haven't watched it still but thankfully I was able to catch the replay of the results show. And from that I can only say one word: WHAT?!

But before my reactions, here are the names of those thru to the top 12

1. Allison Iraheta
2. Kris Allen
3. Adam Lambert

Now who the hell are Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen? Sorry, but I really have no idea about those two. And common America! What happened to the Corkrey fans? Aw, shoot. Again, I'm hoping she'll get thru the wild card round. Really hoping!

On a positive note: Adam Lambert. OMG. That's all I can say. Wonder what his vocal cords look like?

Next week's performers will be interesting for me 'coz I don't particularly have favorites from it. Hmmm, let's just see.

5 Comments:

Nebz said...

But you must admit that Allison did perform well that night. I think too that she is a Filipino descent.

Badong said...

Well, yeah I have too agree. I also heard some rumors that she is a Filipino but it according to calvinshub.com she isn't.

South Park said...

i just wish megan and anoop makes it to the wildcard.

group 3 has the blind guy, Scott Macintyre. he sings well but i think sympathy votes will bring him to the top 12.

But Lil Rounds should make it to the Top 12.

The rest...uh...hmmmm

Badong said...

Ah yes, Lil definitely WILL make it to the top 12. But she's a stereotype.

Unknown said...

zhengjx20160523
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet online
michael kors bags
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet
cheap jerseys
kobe 10
adidas superstar
tory burch shoes
true religion jeans
true religion outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online
coach outlet store online clearances
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors bags
oakley outlet
gucci outlet
adidas running shoes
retro 11
tory burch outlet
coach factory outlet
kobe 8
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
tory burch boots
polo ralph lauren
tory burch outlet online
air jordan 4
coach outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton outlet
jordan retro 13
coach outlet
coach outlet online
toms wedges
gucci handbags
christian louboutin shoes