Thursday, March 5, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Semis Week 3 Results + Wildcard Line Up

This weeks results were pretty much predictable with Lil Rounds, Scott MacIntyre and Jorge Nunez advancing to the top 12. Good job, guys! Speaking of Scott, I really think he deserves more than just sympathy votes. He's a really good singer (though his last performance was kinda off) and a really good person as well. I'm a fan!

OK, that's all for the winners, let me now go to the wild cards! Woohoo! And having another chance to prove themselves are

Von Smith
Jasmine Murray
Ricky Braddy
Tatiana Del Toro
Matt Giraud
Jesse Langseth
Megan Corkrey and
Anoop Desai

Anoop and Megan for wildcard! This is going to be exciting.

1 Comment:

South Park said...

I'm glad Anoop & Megan are there. Same with Von. Sana silang tatlo na lang. Pero ok lang na may Tatiana para ang aliw sa buhay. ha ha ha!!!

(tried commenting using my wordpress blog ID pero ayaw eh :-( doon na po ako sa wordpress.)