Thursday, March 26, 2009

Earth Hour 2009

I don't really have to reiterate what Earth Hour is, but for the sake of reminding everyone, I will. On March 28, 2009, starting 8:30 PM, wherever you are in the planet, you are encouraged to switch off your lights for an entire whole hour. No sweat, right? This, of course, is a part of the world's fight against the threatening global warming.

I have to admit, I wasn't able to participate last year due to one folly reason: I can't miss my favorite TV show. Fudge me. So now I'm making up for it 'coz I realized, I can't miss my chance of saving Mother Earth.

March 28. 2009, 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

since you were not able to join last year earth's hour...hmmm, why don't you switch off your lights for 2 hours this? :D ...just kiddin', you can actually do earth hour anytime of the year ;)

Spices of Life said...

thanks for reminding... would you mind exchanging link with me?

Badong said...

ERIC

haha. well,it is easier said than done. sometimes we KNOW that something is the right thing to do but we still fail to do it. that's why we have this 'Blah-blah Days' or 'Blah-blah Hours' to remind us. cheers!

APRIL

sure!

Enhenyero said...

that's the spirit!

Xprosaic said...

Hey there! Thanks for following me at my blog. I followed you too! I also wanna be counted and I will surely participate tonight...hahahhahahahah... Have a nice day!

Badong said...

thanks!let's all be part of saving the planet!

EngrMoks said...

Me and my wife join this worldwide campaign last night...

by the way badong, i'm giving you an award, the uber amazing blog award...visit my blog for acctepting it...

congrats bro!!!