Monday, March 30, 2009

Uber Amazing Blog Award


Over whelming Thank You! to a very good blogkada of mine, Sherwin Calalang aka Mokong for giving me this wonderful tag/award! It's actually my first and it inspired me to do better. Salamat kaibigan!

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

a)inspires you
b) makes you smile and laugh
c)or maybe gives amazing information
d)a great read
e)has an amazing design
f)and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing

The rules of this award are:

* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

I'd also like to give this award to five wonderful bloggers I know:
1. White of A Can of Coke
2.Solace
3. Nebz of Isla de Nebz
4. Lotus Flower of Ibanag in the City
5.Kcat of I Am Kcat

11 Comments:

White said...

Thanks for the "award". Where is the master list of awardees located? :)

edison said...

congrats po s uber..more power!!!

Unknown said...

hanks 4 the award! I'll link ur blog as well.. :)

Liz said...

Congratulations on your award ;)

Moms... Check Nyo

Nebz said...

Salamat po.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the award! I am grateful to the academy, the judges, the supporters, my manager, my agent who has always believed in me, all the staff & crew, and to all my fans.

I share this award to all of you and my fellow nominees who failed to make it.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Kailan ang awards night? Saan gagawin? May production number?

:-)

Seriously, maraming salamat Badong. :-)

lotusflower said...

Hi Badong,

Sobrang pasasalamat ko sa Award na binigay mo sa akin. D-serve ko ba to? Kasi di ako masyado na kakapag internet ngayon. Dami kasi ginagawa sa real world.

But, please accept my sincerest thanks for including my blog among your favorites. (Tama ba assumption ko?)

Cheers!

I am going to make sure that this time I will not forget to put your blog in my link list.

Badong said...

Tenkyu at congrats sa lahat!

Anonymous said...

papano ko kaya makukuha ang logo para ilagay sa blog ko?

Badong said...

save niyo na lang po yung picture sa pc niyo tapos ilagay niyo na sa saidebar ng blog niyo. :)

Snow said...

Wow, congrats. You deserve it! Burger! Burger!