Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MY FIRST TIME

“It was pleasure at its paramount…”

It was such a memorable first time for me. Every minute detail, every breath-taking movement, and every heavily heaved sigh, all still run vividly through my precocious mind. Yet, I am still at lost, groping for the perfect words to fully describe how I felt back then. Let me just put it simply as ‘wonderful’.

Honestly, I was very reluctant to try to do it at first. I am too young, and facing all the consequences that awaits me might be too hard for me to handle. However, I cannot seem to resist the temptation that it brings, as if it’s calling me, beckoning me from a short distance. Adding to my agony is the peer pressure that hovers around me. My peers…they were urging me, forcing me even to do it just like them, just like everybody else. For experience’s sake, they used to say.

After pondering heavily on this and mustering enough courage to suffice my will, I finally decided to do it. So I went to this place I hardly knew before, a place that is barely awake at morn but is totally alive at night…

It was hard, really hard for me. My heart was pounding like crazy. I was overwhelmed by my nerves, and was even heightened up by the cool breeze circulating around the small air-conditioned room where I’m in. My whole body was frozen as if submerged in a frozen lake, yet my knees felt like they transformed into jelly. Worse, my voice cracked as I talked with the seductive lady staring right in front of me…

It was a rough entry at first, especially when I noticed…blood. A voice inside my head tells me to quit, but I can’t! I’m already there, and I’m stuck in it. There’s no turning back now. So I tried to relax my self, taking deep breaths before every utterance, and loosening up a bit. Then everything went on smoothly…

Then, at the end of several exchanges, I finally gave off a big splash of relief. It was like all the tension that I felt had vanished at once, and all that’s left is faultless gratification. It was pleasure at its paramount…

Ecstatic was I as the lady praised me for a job well done.

Haay…hirap palang maghanap ng trabaho…Nakaka-nosebleed! [*Sigh* Man, it was hard finding a job. I had nosebleeds!].

1 Comment:

jan geronimo said...

Hi Joel,

Wala lang. Napadaan lang. ",)