Saturday, September 27, 2008

The New Meaning of Blue


Blue no longer relates to sadness and depression anymore as the Ateneo Blue Eagles are soaring high with immaculate exaltation after lording over their arch rival the De La Salle Green Archers yesterday and eventually snatching the 2008 UAAP Men's Basketball Championship, a title that has eluded them for six years.


I know, I know, this is so yesterday, but can you blame me? I really can't get over the euphoria that was yesterday. I've been an Ateneo fan ever since I can remember -- watching their every game, regaling wiht their triumphs, weaping over their most painful defeats. I even took their rivalry with La Salle by heart, if you may ask (haha). This feat seriously means a lot for me as well.

GO ATENEO!

OK Archers, you can turn
green with envy right now. Haha.

1 Comment:

ctdweller said...

I am not really a basketball fan but I heard that during the Ateneo-La Salle's final game, the fouls were 39 for La Salle and 13 for Ateneo. Some people are putting color. What do you think?

Inggit lang ba sila or should this need deeper analysis?

Just curious.

Cheers!