Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cheesy

Last Sunday, I was able to catch a few parts of a special presentation of the wedding ceremoniesof two celebrities here. I don't know how to put it but I seriously felt so..inspired by the young couple. It's really weird for I got so absorbed imagining myself to be on that very special day, wearing a nice, well-cut suit, waiting for the most beautiful girl as we walks down the aisle and professing our love for each other. I don't know if it's normal for guys like me to feel like this, but I simply couldn't help myself (I'm actually having second thoughts till now whether I'm going to post this or not). It's really cheesy, you know. But it's the kind of cheesiness that makes me smile incessantly and blush so wildly. LOL.

The on;y problem is: will she be willing to exchange vows with me? Instantly I realized, love is not always about red roses and happy endings.

Gosh. I said I hate emos.