Sunday, October 26, 2008

Into The Twilight

I hate to admit it, but I am one of those who had never, as in NEVER, went trick-or-treating before. Apparently, it's rarely practiced her in the Philippines, except in some elite subdivisions but since I only dwell in a small, serene village, I bod goodbye to the thought a long time ago.

And because I'm quite old to engage in such (if there'll be a chance), I think I'll just settle for another favorite Halloween activity: Halloween parties!

I do admit, though that I am a virgin as well when it comes to Halloween parties. One reason is that, yep, it's seldom performed by typical Filipinos and second, modern Halloween parties are frequently held in bars and other 'nocturnal' establishments, making it more impossible for me to attend one. But my hopes are still high. Probably after graduation, I, together with some friends, would finally be able to wear our most splendid costumes and party the night away! Woohoo!

And speaking of costumes, I already have a fixed image of what I'm going to look like at the event: Edward Cullen of Twilight.

Alright! Alright! I know many ladies would react violently to this and I'm sure it would be a tall order for me. Edward's too perfect anyway so I'll just settle for Dracula then. LOL.

2 Comments:

N said...

you're an Edward Cullen fan huh hehe

RJ said...

Halloween Parties! So, how was it? Did they like your Dracula costume? Photos? Blog entry about this?

Here in Australia they don't celebrate Halloween. =,(